International and Intercultural Relations Department
Involved in the promotion of international mobility for teachers and students.
Since 1999, CDP Santa Maria de los Angeles has got more and more involved in the promotion of international mobility, either for teachers and for students, and especially within the Erasmus + countries, as we think that these kinds of experiences give the possibility to develop personal, social, technical and linguistic competences.
Finally, in 2009 the International and Intercultural Department was born, with the aim of creating a working group that revitalises these activities in the Centre with a European Development Plan.
Nowadays, the internationalisation of our Educational Plan complements itself with the diffusion of values and the convergence of different cultures.
- To strengthen intercultural education
- To facilitate teachers’ training: foreign languages, new methodologies, management and European educational policies
- To promote multilingualism within the Centre
- To promote student’s traineeships in European enterprises with Erasmus + Programme
- To develop youth exchange projects in order to improve linguistic abilities, develop emotional competencies and promote the understanding of different cultures.
Between the mobility projects we promote, we also coordinate:
- Secondary students’ mobility through Strategic Partnerships and/or Erasmus + Youth actions;
- VET students’ mobility through the training in European enterprises and/or VET staff through the training and the exchange of good practices in educational institutions and/or European enterprises;
- Reception of European volunteers in our Centre. In particular, every year we host two or three volunteers who promote non-formal education;
- Participation in Erasmus + Youth projects through youth exchanges, training courses, seminars and other transnational activities;
- Cultural exchanges in USA through CampAmerica Programme;
- Advising to other institutions and educational centres with the objective of internationalisation;
- Agreements with European Universities to allow our students to continue their studies with the validation of ECTS.
Conoce este programa de Intercambio Cultural que te permite trabajar durante el verano en un campamento en los Estados Unidos. Prepárate para Camp America 2020.
Estudia en un ambiente internacional un Ciclo de Grado Superior o un Grado Universitario en Dania Academy of Higher Education, University of Applied Science (Dinamarca).
Consigue tu grado en International Business Communication Ba (Hons). Aprovecha nuestro convenio y convalida 120 ects con la UCLAN, en sólo 1 año después de estudiar con nosotros.