Finally, in 2009 the International and Intercultural Department was born, with the aim of creating a working group that revitalises these activities in the Centre with a European Development Plan.
Nowadays, the internationalisation of our Educational Plan complements itself with the diffusion of values and the convergence of different cultures.
- To strengthen intercultural education
- To facilitate teachers’ training: foreign languages, new methodologies, management and European educational policies
- To promote multilingualism within the Centre
- To promote student’s traineeships in European enterprises with Erasmus + Programme
- To develop youth exchange projects in order to improve linguistic abilities, develop emotional competencies and promote the understanding of different cultures.
Our students’ experiences
- Secondary students’ mobility through Strategic Partnerships and/or Erasmus + Youth actions;
- VET students’ mobility through the training in European enterprises and/or VET staff through the training and the exchange of good practices in educational institutions and/or European enterprises;
- Reception of European volunteers in our Centre. In particular, every year we host two or three volunteers who promote non-formal education;
- Participation in Erasmus + Youth projects through youth exchanges, training courses, seminars and other transnational activities;
- Cultural exchanges in USA through CampAmerica Programme;
- Advising to other institutions and educational centres with the objective of internationalisation;
- Agreements with European Universities to allow our students to continue their studies with the validation of ECTS.
We believe a successful Erasmus + project is one that becomes central to school life and is considered highly beneficial to your school, your staff and your pupils. Therefore, all the projects we participate is part of the development/strategic priorities of the school and be supported by everyone within the school.
Estudia en un ambiente internacional un Ciclo de Grado Superior o un Grado Universitario en Dania Academy of Higher Education, University of Applied Science (Dinamarca).